Trainer: Lorrie Brubacher
- Cambridge, ON: Sept 13 & 14, 2019 – for information, contact Dr. Debbie Wang; information sheet
- Greensboro, NC: January 17 & 18, 2020 – more information
- Atlanta, GA: April 24 & 25, 2020 – for information, contact Crystal Gillery
- Las Vegas, NV: September 11 & 12, 2020 – for information, contact Dr. Annabelle Bugatti
- Athens, Greece June 8-9, 2019
- Bucharest, Romania June 9-10, 2017
- Timisoara, Romania June 11-12, 2017
- Phoenix, AZ September 22-23, 2017
- Ottawa, ON November 21-22, 2017
- UNC Greensboro, NC November 17-18, 2017
- London, England, July 6-7, 2018
- Denver, Colorado, July 23-24, 2018
Applying EFT to Individual Therapy – Use the E.A.R. of EFT = follow EMOTION, focus on ATTACHMENT; RESHAPE strategies for engagement.
After this workshop, participants will be able to follow the attachment map to:
- Formulate individual presenting problems – depression, anxiety and other problems – within an attachment frame.
- Describe the dyadic EFT model of change with individuals.
- Apply interventions in the EFT Tango to individual therapy.
- Identify coping strategies for engagement / emotion regulation that maintain individual’s presenting problems and assemble emotion in those patterns.
- Reprocess emotion and shape new, positive patterns of engagement.
- Create corrective emotional experiences moment-to-moment in therapy.