Presented by L Brubacher
- Bucharest, Romania JUNE 09-10, 2017
- Timisoara, Romania JUNE 11-12, 2017
- Phoenix, AZ SEPTEMBER 22-23, 2017 for more information please email Rachel Thomas or call 480-888-5380
- Ottawa, ON November 21-22, 2017 For more information contact Marie Louise Boudreau, MAGentix Communications Inc. 613-702-0339
- UNC Greensboro, NC NOVEMBER 17-18, 2017 for more information please go to the Carolina Center for EFT
Apply the basic steps and stages of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy to work with Individuals!
Learn to use the power of emotion and the new science of adult attachment to create significant, lasting change.
Following this workshop, you will be able to:
- Frame individuals’ presenting problems in an attachment context.
- Identify patterns of emotion regulation, and track negative cycles of internal and inter-personal interaction that maintain individual’s presenting problems.
- Access and deepen primary emotion and use the power of emotion to revise working models of self and other.
- Create corrective emotional experiences that can transform negative patterns into secure bonds interpersonally and internally.